View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #157 (permalink)
hjo1078
Track Member

Drives: twin turbo 370z
hjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
What is up with the whole ECUTEK craze? UPREV has proven capable time and time again, but tuners are lazy (as shown in this thread of all places) and either don't know the capabilities or don't know how to utilize them. I had my car tuned by a very competent tuner, but he wasn't very familiar with the UPREV software so it sucked. I later took the car DIRECTLY to UPREV and Omar squared it away. Reading goes a long way...........especially when you can learn from mistakes others have made.

I am not knocking ECUTEK in any way. Just remember there are others out there as well that can work in place of or in tandem with the stock ECU.
uprev is very capable but it cant do a lot of stuff that ecutek offers. Uprev needs to step their game up now b4 ecutek takes over the whole platform.
hjo1078 is offline   Reply With Quote