View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 11:04 AM   #749 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

I received a call back from our insurance adjuster today. Patience paid off (rather than getting irate and calling the main office). He was very cool and basically agreed that my wife's old car should have been totaled.

I told him the ABS light wasn't on anymore, but it still smells, the seatbelts are moldy, and the transmission is difficult to get in and out of gear. He said he has to do an inspection but implied it's more or less a formality, and that we could have a check by tomorrow afternoon if we could hand-deliver the signed title to the main office.

On the one hand, I'll miss having the old piece of crap, but on the other hand, I won't be sad to see the old stinker towed away.