View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 10:27 AM   #92 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

There is absolutely merit in wanting to go that extra 10-20% in price for something that will feel like a complete performance car with all the refinements of a luxury car like the CLA AMG. I can attest to all the little things that add up in my Q50S coming from my Z as far as all of the interior amenities and creature comforts as well as the sporty handling that is also very refined over crappy roads. I can't imagine how much I would love my Q50 if it matched the CLA AMG's performance.

However, there are people that don't care about those things, and the Focus RS will be a fantastic car for them. I have realized after having my Q50 for a couple months that luxury sport really is my jam. I never thought I was that guy until I spent some time to experience it for myself (and could actually afford it unlike previous car buying opportunities).
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote