View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 09:42 AM   #156 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

What is up with the whole ECUTEK craze? UPREV has proven capable time and time again, but tuners are lazy (as shown in this thread of all places) and either don't know the capabilities or don't know how to utilize them. I had my car tuned by a very competent tuner, but he wasn't very familiar with the UPREV software so it sucked. I later took the car DIRECTLY to UPREV and Omar squared it away. Reading goes a long way...........especially when you can learn from mistakes others have made.

I am not knocking ECUTEK in any way. Just remember there are others out there as well that can work in place of or in tandem with the stock ECU.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote