Thread: New owner in VA
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 06:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
D.Stillwell
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Fairlady Z34/6MT
D.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond repute
Default New owner in VA

Hi all

Bought a 2014 base with sport package, 6MT in brilliant silver about 3 weeks ago now. Excited to join the Z family and these forums.

The car was on showroom display and a leftover 2014, but it was still new with 6 miles on it so got a deal on that.

Just passed the break in period, about 1300 miles on her now. Already did 1st oil change and put in Amsoil signature. Got a stillen oil cap and LED licence plate lights, so modding already with temp tags on.

Anyway I'm excited to finally be on here and really get to know some stuff, I've been on Maxima.org for a while too so I hope to learn a bunch of good info here from you guys on the Z.

I'll post pics soon as I read the size rules and all that. Thanks for reading!
D.Stillwell is offline   Reply With Quote