View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 06:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
POS VETT
Track Member

Drives: Z34|C4LT4|C6Z06|V25
POS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond repute

This is surely an out-of-the-box thinking and, strangely, I can see that. With my background and experience in anything automotive, I have actually been doing that except, maybe, not in an extreme level like the OEM tires that come with Scion FRS. Sometimes, after being exposed to grip that road-course slicks provide, I want "looser" tires (not sloppy suspension) for the streets (no, I won't die in a fiery crash or wrap my car around a tree anytime soon). Most of my selection of street tires reflect this.

With this kind of thinking, you better know what to expect and how to properly respond. IMO, it's a reward to be able to drive a car at its limits; it is not easy and you have to be very mindful on the street. Proceed with caution.
POS VETT is offline   Reply With Quote