View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 05:37 PM   #4182 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

While it has been entertaining for awhile seeing this group literally fall into nothingness after i spent so long making it into something relevant, I feel like it is time for me to dip my big toe back in here. If nothing comes of it I'll be quite humored but I dare all of you to prove me wrong.

This **** fell apart because none of you are willing to invest the many hours I spent to make those meets happen. Doesn't seem like much to anyone to show up and follow someone on a drive to lunch. Setting up the meet, posting and editing on the forum, re-editing and notifying everyone of a change because so-and-so wanted to go somewhere else other than what I planned out, managing the insufferable questions via text and everything else that goes along with it is taxing and I did it because I cared and believed in this group. I'm only human and could only take so much ****.

I left because no one gave a **** and that is a sign I need to look elsewhere to find new people that are more interested in this very niche art of meets and drives. I felt like you all were interested but seriously lacked the will-power to get off your asses and go somewhere and do something fun. I've set up some pretty great meets and been part of others that y'all were invited to (and no one bothered to show up) that were in excess of 60 cars. Just last Friday Pete (Fish22) met with me and we hit the Sumospeed monthly Night Moves event at the Sportsplex. Literally about 500 cars were in attendance. Tim was able to get off his leash and joined us a while later. We took off for a late dinner and Adrian graced us with his presence at Red Robin after a short, backroad drive to Chesapeake. Pete cried like a bitch when reunited with his beloved Nismo. It was beautiful. But in all seriousness, it was a great night and saw some great cars and surrounded by great people with an equal interest. And none of them acted like ******** at any point. That's the kicker.

I've also set up several meets since June 1st when I dipped out and they've all been a success.

So, if anyone understands what I've said here and what the point of this post is then great. If not, keep doing what you are doing.

I know my schedule for October is literally ****. But if I'm in town for the next Sumospeed Night Moves event, then I will be there. I encourage everyone to go regardless. They have a FB page. Find it and like it. You'll get updates. Also, there was a beautiful 40th with "OH MOLLY" on the plates and it was awfully lonely and surrounded only by shitty stanced Gs and other garbage. Could've used a few friends.

The photographers are pretty damn good too. See below...

In the nearer term... this Saturday is the Williamsburg C&C. If you want to meet up and cruise, depart Starbucks at the usual spot at 6:45am. I'll be stopping for coffee regardless so if I see anyone, great. If not, won't hurt my feelings.

1st Saturday of October will be the VB C&C. You'll likely get your chance to see this in person...

So say what you will about me. Call me an ******* if it makes you feel better. But at least I had only good intentions and tried to include each of you every time.

So there. I've "unofficially" set up three meets in this post for everyone. Who will bother to go to even one?
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote