View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 02:20 PM   #51 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
sounds good man... i love the way that the nismo juke look and i dont hear nothing bad about it... my only problem with Nissan is that why they only make the Juke Nismo AWD on CVT transmission only if the make the STD version awd too i think it would be perfect... anyway... back to the Gripz... looks great in my opinion and in the teaser video they look like they have a VQ engine on it... that is something interesting

not to get too off topic but I bought a 2015 Juke NISMO RS AWD /CVT in March and its pretty much the only thing I drive day in and day out. ive done everything with it taken it to the track the drag strip and autoX too. the CVT isnt bad the only time I had it not do what I needed it to do is on a tight autoX track even in manual mode when I would brake hard or slow down and then get back on the power it would be in 3rd screwing up my run when I needed it to be in 1st. on a actual road course I just left it in "D" and it did fine. its a cool car ive got all the NISMO add ons for it like the NISMO CAI NISMO -35mm springs ect
MC is offline   Reply With Quote