View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 10:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Drove like sh!t both days. Slow on day one and coned every run on day two. As a result I was second to last in my class (ASP). Confident that if I had removed my head from my a$$ I could have come close to the final trophy position.

The ASP Evo's are in a league of their own (at least when they are running). In all reality with the times they are running compared to the rest of us, they should be bumped up to SSP. Looking at the times of the Evo's vs. the SSP cars, the Evo's would have been right at the top of SSP (this has been the case for the last few years).
Everybody has days like that. Can't drive for nothing. Never know until you get behind wheel. Those days you wish you would have just stayed on the porch. Well, except for the top tier. It's just another day at the track for them.

Last edited by Spooler; 09-14-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote