View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 10:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Drove like sh!t both days. Slow on day one and coned every run on day two. As a result I was second to last in my class (ASP). Confident that if I had removed my head from my a$$ I could have come close to the final trophy position.

The ASP Evo's are in a league of their own (at least when they are running). In all reality with the times they are running compared to the rest of us, they should be bumped up to SSP. Looking at the times of the Evo's vs. the SSP cars, the Evo's would have been right at the top of SSP (this has been the case for the last few years).
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote