View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #286 (permalink)
StillenZ84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT S/C
StillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond reputeStillenZ84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Some View Post
it goes fast tho. I ordered my 5at from them on a saturday right before they were closing. they built it on monday/tuesday, shipped it and arrived in tampa on thursday. they were extremely professional and caring and easy to deal with.

unfortunately i'm still waiting to get my car back with built motor/turbo kit/level10 tranny.

7at is a different monster, but i know their 5at is currently on a twin turbo fx35 putting down 900whp on racegas. near 1000whp it started having some slight issues so was sent in for adjustments even though it was after their warranty period they are still improving it for freeee!
Yeah they told me the turn around is very quick. Cant wait to feel the difference. From everyone I have talked to, they have nothing but good things to say about level 10. I know I made the right choice.
AtA SC|9 lb pulley|2.85" SC|3.47" Jack|E85|CJM S1-SE|ID1000s|Walboro 485|Zeitronix FF|Stillen CBE|AP Racing|Level 10|F.I. Flex plate|Nismo-S tune|EcuTek RaceRom|Sebz|Speed density|Haltech|3GsCustoms Dual pod a-pillar|Carbon Signal GTR gauges|Fujimura|Built| CP Pistons/Carrillo rods|PortPolishHeads/intakes|928motorsports IG: evanosteenz34
StillenZ84 is offline   Reply With Quote