Thread: Wives?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 07:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
POS VETT
Track Member

Drives: Z34|C4LT4|C6Z06|V25
POS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond repute

Did you mean "casualty"?

At any rate. My wife is quite different than yours. When I found something for the Z and it's of lower value (around $500 or under), I go ahead and get it. If it's more, I'll mention it to her and mull it over for a few days. Besides, the Z is my wife's daily driver/winter beater and she is into cars; she is not immersed in and borderline obsessed with cars like me but she is an average car enthusiast. The mentioning part is not about justification, I'm fully capable of doing that, but it's part of being married.

Also, very rarely I go for cosmetics alone and my wife knows and understands that the modifications will make her car corner harder (with much less understeer!), stop shorter, react quicker, and, lastly, look better; plus she actually knows how to utilize those aspects. Wheels are the largest cosmetic-related modification for me and they better be larger and wider along with improved looks, I can't stand OEM sizes. Most of my mods are related to suspension. Anti-sway bars are usually the first volley so those stickier and wider tires can be utilized better around corners.

Last edited by POS VETT; 09-12-2015 at 07:09 AM.
POS VETT is offline   Reply With Quote