View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 03:20 AM   #132 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day. I managed to squeeze in a set and a half of the Texas vs UTSA volleyball game at lunch; we looked really bad but managed to fend of 6 set points and pick up a 31-29 win before taking the match in straight sets. Then my wife came over after work to help with our company financials; I picked up some sushi for us to eat at the office. Another volleyball game vs Santa Clara at 7:30 pm; we won in straight sets again. A libation before the Eric Tessmer Band played a bass-less set (it was Gian's brother's birthday, so their band Amplified Heat was playing at the Continental Club at the same time); it was a 150 minute set with no break except when one of them would break into a solo while the other went to the bar for refills. It was a good day.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |