View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:41 PM   #650 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
Well the good things about facts is there is no rooms for specualtion. The mustang does in fact handle better, and get better times than the Z. Anywhere.... Any arena you want. Also the Z is not "fast" by any stretch of the imagination! And you can find a used 1le or 5.0 for cheaper than that of a used Z. Your fooling your self if you think its still a competitor. I love nissan and love the Z. Its my first automitve love, and it hurts for it to be getting left so far behind in a segment it once almost dominated. Thats the frustration... Ive owned Z cars for almost 20 years and this is the first time it has gotten so out classed and nissan not seem to care. Hopefully they will. Hopefully... They will have my buisness if they do, even though im inlove with Z cars, many of us will move on
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote