View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Pretty much all of what JWICK said.

I have the Profec 2 (red screen, cause blue destroys your night vision) and it was installed in my glove box. The Greddy kit comes with 4.5 lbs WG springs, so my target boost never held at my high setting (which didn't matter much since I rarely got to use it much in TX). Once I get back and get another NISMO to gear up, I will replace the springs with the medium range ones that allow me to hold at 1BAR (if I get the urge to build the motor). I may be looking into getting the new Profec EBC and installing it in the blank button location, but the glove box works well if you don't change it up much and you want a certain degree of stealth.

WG Spring: 4.5lbs
EBC: Greddy Profec 2
Low boost: 0.5-0.6BAR (roughly 8PSI)
High boost: 0.8-0.9BAR (would spike to 12PSI and taper off to about 10.4PSI on gauge)
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote