View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:03 AM   #723 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
Bump.

Pretty cool weekend. We had two 370 in the top 3 in BS. There was also a pretty sweet looking, Boosted nismo running in ssm.

AK370, it was nice meeting you. You drove well man. Congrats on the 1st place.
THANK YOU! haha.. i never saw this post. Yes. I drove well that day. Loved the course and was able to put down some good laps. I was suppose to run 3rd with you guys. But I was told to run 2nd heat. You did well too. I'm actually friends with the EVO guys (sang yi). Very nice guy. Believe me or not, my tires had 145+ runs as of that day. I didn't get grip first run. I actually had to let some air out and kind of get grip with expanse of rolling tires (slightly). Whatever it takes, right? haha ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
oh my! thank you for the pics! great pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryzia23 View Post
Brandan, that Z looks very familiar haha thanks for the pics!

PharmDZ, the car felt good just the tires have not much left in them anymore. There were 115 entries with 35 pro drivers. Ended up 34th overall raw time 2nd in my class. Next event is on the 12th which is Saturday, you should come up if you can.
Great driving man! So what's done to the Z that puts it in SSM? just curious. 34 raw time with 35+ pro drivers week before national is a da*n good driving on any scale! great job.

Nice pics! so next time someone tells you AK do not exist and last I heard he is a robot, show them these pics hahah

DSC_0827 by brendan sobers, on Flickr
What I like about this pic is you can see how front tire traction diminishes with a turn of a steering wheel..

DSC_0831 by brendan sobers, on Flickr

DSC_0833 by brendan sobers, on Flickr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9h35LAsn4
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote