View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing
Default Vivid Racing: CCW Wheels NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

CCW Wheels have been one of the most desired forged wheels for performance vehicles. Up until 2014, you could only buy them from CCW direct. Now that Weld Wheels has acquired them, CCW Wheels has expanded its network and created a wholesale program so you can purchase your CCW Wheels from trusted and knowledgeable dealers like Vivid Racing! Unlike the flash and gimmicks of other wheel companies, CCW Wheels have stuck to the core concepts of forged wheel technology and offerings. Keeping the wheels lightweight, strong, and functional, CCW Wheels have become a staple on vehicles like Porsche 911’s, BMW M3’s, Toyota Supra’s, and thousands more. CCW builds each set of wheels to the specifications that your car needs. Keeping it simple, they offer finishes such as polished, satin black, white, gold, red, and hyper silver to name a few.

Here is their lineup and there weren't many pictures of 370s running these yet so I grabbed a few 350s for your viewing pleasure, let's change that!!!

Vivid Racing is an Official CCW Wheel Dealer. For pricing, custom finishes, wheel/tire packages, or to order, contact Todd 480-966-3040 Ext 228, E-mail: todd@vividracing.com or send me a PM!!!!

Check out or blog to view pricing and more photos here

To view other wheel options that we have to offer for your Z click here

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 09-23-2015 at 12:02 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote