View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 01:38 PM   #34 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

its hooters haha I would assume that they may have it on. If they do chances are there will be a cover charge for the fight plus the dinner at that point

I will try and call over there today or tomorrow and figure out if they are going to have the Mayweather fight on. Mayweather planning on using the IV 500 ML of saline and multivitamin and the 500ML of saline and vitamin C to get the competitive edge which was banned by the USADA like he didn't against Pacquiao? haha sorry my opinion is mayweather is a punk now. Used to be a great respectable fighter, ill admit that. But he has turned into what media has wanted.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote