View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 09:26 AM   #9721 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

After a 2.5 hour drive home last night, we were exhausted. Got home to find that someone had parked in our paid for spot. There were no open "free" spaces and we waited for 20 minutes to see if they were watching and would move the car. No dice. Hubby dropped me off while I called the tow company to have them moved. He then drove around another 20 minutes waiting for a spot to free up or we would have to park across the street and risk our vehicle getting towed over there. So now I'll be waiting tonight to see if they vandalize my Mazda 6 for having them towed. There is a sign at the entrances to the complex and one posted in each covered parking section that state that all covered spots are reserved....