View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 06:03 PM   #388 (permalink)
monaser1994
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z-White-6MT
monaser1994 is on a distinguished road

Time for my story.

I posted an wanted ad asking for a few parts and put my phone number up since my pm box fills pretty quickly. A guy texts me from the number 209-207-8905. He has pics of the sideskirt hes trying to sell and seems legit so we work out a deal. I agree that the scrapes on it are ok as long as it isnt cracked or broken.

He tries to send it via greyhound but I asked for fedex/ups/usps instead. Offer to send him payment but he keeps delaying it and telling me to wait till he gets to ship it. Seems fair enough.

Then he tries to tell me shipping is gonna be over $100 for a $70 item and he doesnt want to do it anymore, I gave him an offer of $125 for the whole thing and he accepted it.

Then he sees that I made payment as an item through paypal, aka the secure way, goes off on me for that and claims that im intending to do a chargeback later on. I explain that i dont play games like that, i buy and sell a lot of parts on here and dont care to cheat someone out of a bill. He says it may get damaged during shipping and he will end up getting screwed out of the money.

So the cheat decides to refund my money. I ask him why, and he said that even though he already sent it, he doesnt want to risk a chargeback so he just gave it to me for free. Why would a person who fears I will forcibly get my money back refund the money to combat that??

He says to just give him good rep on the forum and im like ok sure.

Keeps me waiting and waiting and waiting and finally i realized hes playing me and wasting my time. He never had the nerve to tell me his username either.

I have his number: 209-207-8905
Name: Edward brown
two emails: monkeyfist8@gmail.com and edward_brown@my.hnu.edu

After doing some digging, found out his username is Ninjahero

buyer beware. his account page has a comment from someone saying their item was never shipped. hes been inactive for a while but is obviously still here lurking and trying to scam
monaser1994 is offline   Reply With Quote