View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 11:06 AM   #5358 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrewton View Post
Hello everyone. I'm in the process of upgrading my 2013 370z base car to a NISMO. I planning to get the following:

1. Cat-Back Exhaust
2. NISMO Stabilizer
3. NISMO Suspension
4. NISMO Brake Pads
5. Akebono Brake Kit

Do I need anything else to make my Z a true NISMO?
Fixed....

While some of the parts listed are a great idea, you'll really need to spend $$ on the body kit, AND a tune after you change the exhaust, if you want your base to be a NISMO. You probably should have just spent the extra $$ and bought a NISMO, if that's what you wanted. My suggestion(s), enjoy your base Z, peruse the forum for ideas, and then make a decision on what you want in the way of upgrades. Just so you know, the Akebono kit might require the 19" wheels, so that's another $2k just for wheels, tires are probably another $1k on top of that. I don't know what your budget is like, but seriously, if you wanted a NISMO, ya should've bought one.