View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
jcosta79
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
jcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to all
Default Streaming Music Services - Which is Best?

Okay, so I want to steer this discussion more towards sound quality rather than features, but features also matter as does the amount of music in their collection.

There are quite a few music streaming services out there and some are offering high bitrates (320 kbps for Spotify Extreme) and even lossless in the case of Tidal Hi-Fi.

Which one do you recommend (we are talking about the premium pay services here, not the basic free ones that offer lower quality) and how much does it matter if I will be streaming it through my phone (not via Bluetooth, I will be plugged in via the headphone jack)?

I want to build a decent system this year for my car but if I don't have a good source for the music, putting the best equipment isn't' going to make much of a difference.

Your thoughts?
2012 PW NISMO #0559 - GT Spec Brace Kit - Swift Springs - ARK TP & Invidia CBE K&N Intake - UpRev Tune - 15mm Z1 Spacers & Studs - StopTech Slotted Rotors & SS Lines - ZSpeed CMAK with Stage 2 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
jcosta79 is offline   Reply With Quote