View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 08:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej z34 View Post
So the last 2 nissan shops I went to have both screwed me over huge. First one wouldn't accept my debit card because it didn't have my full name on it. And the 2nd one today forgot to put the oil cap back on my car and the coolant cap. Is there any reputable nissan shop anyone knows in the Bay Area other then Tracy Nissan, Dublin Nissan, or Hayward Nissan. Also, can I make the Dealership that forgot to put the oil cap back on pay for the fix up, I have an appointment for. Since there is oil everywhere in my car, and smoke was insane from the engine bay.
I'd definitely take it back to the dealer that screwed it up and make them fix it.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote