View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #227 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

United States M.S.R.P. prices are based on the six different trim levels:

- 2.0T Base $22,000 - 2.0T Premium $24,250 - 2.0T Track $26,750 - 3.8 Base $25,000 - 3.8 Grand Touring $27,500 - 3.8 Track $29,500

I have been reading through this thread and have kept an eye on the Genesis. Personally I prefer the Z over the Genesis by a long shot (my opinion), but have been intrigued that Hyundai has jump so high and taken some long shots at the higher players. Looking through many pictures and seeing the inside though, I must say the Z has the step up here. Genesis has a chance to take the sub 30k crowd, but I think people are going to keep the Z in a different class. I am sure they will be compared till the end, but perspective is a major seller. The Z made a wise choice by going with the 30-40k crowd, and the Genesis will take the 20-30k crowd.