View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 08:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambar View Post
No problem daily driving it. Having said that, I kept my other car (an automatic) for daily driving and got the Z as a weekend toy with manual. I test drove the automatic Z and wasn't impressed with it. Other automatic cars seemed better if I was going automatic. But the manual Z is a totally different beast, feels very different to drive. Loads of fun.

Don't decide this manual vs automatic question based of information on this forum or anywhere on the Internet. You will get different answers depending on who you ask. Test drive both yourself and see how they feel. When I did that, I found only the manual Z had that fun factor, the auto didn't have it. Your mileage may vary depending on what you find fun. So don't decide that and go shopping; instead, go shopping, test drive and decide.

Some truth here. Always test it out yourself.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote