View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 06:03 PM   #430 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Been a bit of time but just a few updates. I returned to the dragon a couple of weeks ago and had an absolute blast once again! I think I pushed it to the absolute limits this time. I seriously can not wait to do some more mods for that extra handling and power capability! The underside of the brand new front spoiler I got, not more than a week before the trip, was completely shaved down to the fibers haha!

IMG_6800 by datsunpride, on Flickr

866540 by datsunpride, on Flickr

866541 by datsunpride, on Flickr

866542 by datsunpride, on Flickr

866533 by datsunpride, on Flickr

866534 by datsunpride, on Flickr

866535 by datsunpride, on Flickr

A little exhaust action at the Fontana Dam. We camped out there for 2 days. There was no one there besides us! So we had a really fun time. No service or internet the whole weekend! Pump up the volume!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DaBr0N5Kg

So on our way back. Literally pulling off the freeway exit, a cheeky ****head raccoon ran in front of me. 8 hour drive and it had to happen right before getting home..

20150810_220600 by datsunpride, on Flickr

20150810_220539 by datsunpride, on Flickr

So after dealing with loads of issues with my radiator overflow tank and a lot of coolant everywhere... I only recently fixed the issue. The frame was fine, everything else was alright in the end but boy I REALLY need to get to the paint shop. My insurance will screw me over if I go through them.. so I also need to reconsider them. That will be done soon and probably will get the hood repainted in the process for prices cheaper than my deductible Yesterday I also noticed that my headlights went out while driving at night... pulled them off and noticed that they were completely waterlogged and the ballasts were soaked.. So now time for new headlights... I am quite the lucky guy am I right?

Got myself a cheap 100 dollar ebay lip for the time being. I miss my CF but this one will do for now.

IMG_7132 by datsunpride, on Flickr

Last edited by DatsunFTW; 09-08-2015 at 06:06 PM.
DatsunFTW is offline   Reply With Quote