View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 05:54 PM   #569 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambar View Post
They might, compared to what they'd pay if the new Z were an awesome Z car that's lighter, better handling and comes with a twin turbo. I'm not saying our Z's will skyrocket to s2000 status overnight (which could happen too), I'm saying the resale value might be 2 or 3k more than what we'd expect thanks to the new version not being as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True but would u pay for a used or potential used up z over say a brand new stang or camero if it was close in price?
I wouldn't.
Now people with money sure, but I wouldnt. But then again if u got money then why a Z when u can get a gtr or something else.

They say that a lot of people are not buying sporty cars and going toward the crossover. Well with a **** economy and Nissan charges an arm and a leg for Z, what do they expect.
I think Nissan messed up by not having engine options as I sated earlier. Cheaper and people would buy more and there for Z would be around more.
Just like the Z's before, way over priced and wasn't selling great so they end of stopping production.
It seems history is repeating itself with Nissan again. I guess they don't learn from their mistakes.
Toyota and Honda.
They aren't doing it right when it comes to "affordable sporty" cars.

2 by 2...hands of blue

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote