View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
Been there done that. I used to wear jeans and polo. At 59 I am in slacks and a tie every day at work. It's the analyst life for me ... a-n-a-l ...

Well you get the drift eh?

The upside? ... I no longer get calls at 3 AM Sunday morning to go fix the dang e-mail server after it has regurgitated all its bits on the server room floor. Nor do I need to crawl under the desk of the less than clean 450lb PHD scientist who will not let the janitorial staff vacuum his office because he has critical equipment and he's afraid of the EM interference or them bumping his precious machine and unplugging it thus calling a halt to the processes he's been running over the last week that should have been developed and run on the center's super computer (would of had it done in five minutes likely) but now has clogged fans and power supply heat sinks that cause thermal failures instead.

Yea ... that. I am happy to wear a tie. Saves my knees as well.
I don't do any of that. I just like being comfortable haha. 7 years working in a law firm wearing a suit each and every day. Never again.