View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:24 AM   #42 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I have an update. My cylinder just recently failed; it failed towards the back at the plastic threads where the smaller part of the cylinder meets the larger part of the cylinder. I paid $60 for Z1 to send me a new one, and then I sent the failed one back to them for a refund. The new one was ever so slightly different in design and length, but I was able to get it pre-adjusted exactly as the old one and required no additional adjustment once installed and bled. Minus the time spent on some additional complications completely unrelated to the cylinder failure and replacement, I spent maybe 20 minutes removing the old cylinder and adjusting and installing the new one.

This is precisely the reason I chose the Z1 kit - no dropping the transmission required (anymore). Car drives amazing once again

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote