View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex000 View Post
i test drove a '16 Nismo Z this past Saturday at Town North Nissan and honestly it drove the same as my '10 Nismo drives, the cabin noise is a tad bit better .
There's a huge range of impressions on this. The GM at the dealership told me that the "retuned" suspension was slightly less harsh. I think I feel that, although it does still seem quite a bit stiffer than a base Z

Hopping out of my '14 and into the '15 for a test drive, I did feel like it was smoother over small bumps (maybe not linear springs anymore?) but not a huge difference.

Driving it back and forth on shorter road trips, the '15 leaves me feeling less fatigued.

On the other hand, some people have proposed that the '15 suspension is a lot softer and looser and some even think it's the same as the Sport Package suspension.

So, I don't know.

I just know that I like driving my '15 a lot more, which is good, I guess.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote