View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 08:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried rotating the pump and sensor 90 degrees and that helped lengthen the time it took for the light to come on. I read another thread with the identical problem and the guy rotated it until it was in a position to function properly so next time I have it up on stands I'll rotate it again until it works as intended.
I was lazy and just lived with it. But thats a good idea to rotate it around till it works properly. Other than that, a great OEM intake and no cutting on the front support needed unlike the Stillen intake. Only other issue was the oil lines for the Z1 oil cooler has to be moved a bit to make it all work as the intake tube down near the front and the oil lines was a tight fit. But it did work.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote