View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 07:13 AM   #91 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Also - totally did NICOFest Tail of the Dragon this past weekend in the Q50.

GD wheels and tires (probably moreso the tires). The only thing that really held me back in the corners - that and no LSD (as far as corner exit is concerned).

This car corners nice and flat though. Very little body roll from the factory, and that's extremely surprising to me. Met a buddy that has an M37X lowered on Eibachs, and the Q50's roofline was still and inch or two lower than the M's. Parking around Zs and such made me realize how low and wide the Q50 is for a midsize sedan.

The steering is lighter than the Zs, but in the tighter corners, I felt the feedback was pretty decent. Paddles were definitely fun.

So if I had a wallet large enough to allow me fun money at the moment, I would buy some wheels with Pilot Super Sports on them. Or maybe just pilot super sports for the stock wheels. I'm not sure that I would entertain sway bars at this point... but that could change once better tires are added to the car and I'm able to push past that limiting factor.

(I will never not have a mod bug with any car I have... )
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote