View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 08:36 PM   #9389 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Girlfriend almost slammed into a Toyota Tacoma getting onto the I teratate from the on ramp. Tried to get into the passing lane the second you finished the corner. If I hadn't have yelled, we would both be hurting immenaily right now. He would have pit stopped us easily. She's been sobbing and feels like a screw up for the remainder of the day.

It's not something I joked and took lightly about. She knew I was highly upset. No reason what so ever to have something like that happen. Her car has zero blind spots. She just wasn't using her mirrors or paying attention. I will also never drive with my cousin ever again. She blatantly ran directly through a red light that bad been solid for 5+ seconds. How we didn't get t-boned is beyond me. She proceeded to laugh about it. We currently aren't talking.

So that was my holiday weekend. Hope everyone else's holiday weekend was good!!! Back to the grind tomorrow.
Well, at least you made it through. Mistakes are made, survival is key. Sounds like she is beating herself up enough. I had a problem with my brother in-law. I am anal about seat-belts. Everybody puts there seat-belt on when I drive. First time he rode with us, he refused. I told my wife that her brother was summarily dis-invited from riding in any car I am driving ever again unless he puts his seat belt on. Next time he got in a car I was driving, he put his seat belt on. I guess that message came through.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction