Thread: Axxess ASWC
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
zefaulter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370Z
zefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond reputezefaulter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Axxess ASWC

Another one of those threads where ASWC-1 doesn't seem to work

I have read through all the threads I could find including the one sticky above.

I have 2010 with BOSE and non-Nav. I did not do the bluetooth wire in the trunk, the wires were not the same as DIY so I skipped that(This is now completed as well).

A question and a couple of issues:
  • Do you re-install stock amp behind HU after upgrade? (What I was thinking of end up being the HVAC control module so that had to go back in of course)
  • During Bluetooth call, there is no sound coming from speakers, Microphone seems to work. Bluetooth steaming works fine.(Fixed... had the 4 wires incorrectly plugged in at the back of HU)
  • ASWC-1 sees both wires connected through green LED Blink test(red/grey and blue/grey). During initial boot auto program changes volume. Once HU is detected with 6 red blinks, it goes to RED-GREEN cycle. No button works.
    (Fixed...It doesn't matter if ASWC sees connections if it is connected to wrong wire on the other side. According to nissan service manual I had wires all wrong)

I created this for BOSE owners without Navigation. Year model 2009-2011. It is for Audio Control module in the trunk next to amp. Follow this DIY: DIY: AXXESS steering wheel control (phone)

Last edited by zefaulter; 09-09-2015 at 11:31 PM.