View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarded View Post
Well...IT'S FIXED!!

I disconnected battery cable, looked to see if anything looked obviously wrong to my untrained eye...pressed brake pedal down for 20 sec or so, checked fuses near battery... wiggled fiddled and pressed them down firmly. put cable back on, and the alarm horn sounded the second it touched the terminal... what a beautiful sound that was. pressed fob button and it stopped. sat in car and it fired right up! HOLIDAY WEEKEND SAVED! Not sure exactly what it was still, or if there is a problem that needs further looking into, but I'm on the road again for now... will be getting it checked out this week for sure.

Thanks to all of you for all your input and solutions, this forum is AWESOME!
Glad to hear it was a simple fix!

Hats off to everyone helping out a fellow member.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote