View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 05:45 PM   #1294 (permalink)
Good_Tymes
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Black
Good_Tymes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
No problem fellas! I am currently at the point of pushing the envelope with what our cars can take. Now I have posted in many threads what I believe to be a good standard if you want an aggressive fitment. These fitments will only require some slight camber increase in the rear. This has it's + and -. By adding camber you will allow the car to corner better than stock. however you increase tire wear and increase rear end instability. But there is a fix called adjusting your toe. By adjusting the toe inward inthe rear (kinda like pointing your toes together) slightly you will regain tire life and keep rear end stability with the added benefits of the added camber. Now each persons setup and likes and dislikes will be different. I will be more than happy to help with suspension questions as well.
This is great knowledge for me... Is it only ness to adjust the toe for tires 295 and up in the rear? I plan on ordering maybe 285s to have it flush.. But I would like all of the wheel to hug the floor for a squared look