View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #9349 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
That's going to his doctor bill to pay it off. I do need to find out about the 529 saving account for college though. He's going to have to work for some of it too though. We are like low on the middle class pole lol.
That is an excellent approach. We started late on the 529. Starting now so you get the full benefit of interest and so on is what we should have done. I like the idea of sweat equity. My wife did not really. So we pay for it all. Luckily the kid decided to go to a local state university that is not real expensive ... yet ... but is getting a great rep for STEM degrees. It takes a bight, we cinched our belts.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction