View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 01:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
That kind of work costs a pretty penny.... $10 just for the kit alone.....great choice on the kit and on having them do the install. ....Can't wait to see your review....did they tell you how long the process would take from start to finish? Curious to know how many hours it takes to do this job....Pictures say a lot and that's one big job
Honestly it was more of "Take your time and don't feel like I'm rushing you, I'd rather her get your full attention than think you have to meet a deadline" type of thing. FI has 100% confidence in the install, it's like a heart surgeon doing their 100th transplant: They know what their doin, but I sure as hell don't want any outside distractions! LOL All in all though it's going to be right at about a month after EVERYTHING. Install, tuning, testing, checking, testing, checking, tuning. Doing a heck of a lot more than just a turbo install too. I can't remember how many hours they quoted but they charged me one, and I know they are working a hell of a lot more hours. I'm excited and wouldn't have it any other way.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote