View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

I would say go for it. Coilovers are going to give the ability to change the height that works best for your situation. Plus it allows you to change the dampening. I would think bad roads would be an incentive to go with coils instead of springs. If you get springs, you are stuck with what you end up with. With coils you get to customize the ride to your situation. I had Swift springs and liked the look, but ended up changing over to coils (with Swift springs) and the ride is better. I basically have them set at the same height as Swift, so even with the same look as before, I prefer the coils.

I was able to drop mine just to the point I don't scrape my driveway.
NISMO R Tune Intakes \ Fast Intentions RHFC \ Borla CBE \ EcuTek Tuned\ SPL Camber Arms \ Powertrix Coilovers \ Swift Springs \ Avant Garde \ Wicked CAS \ Morimoto XB Halos \ Custom Fenders \ Hotchkis Sways \ NLP Splitter

Last edited by Silly Rabbit; 09-05-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote