View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 09:05 AM   #62 (permalink)
zmanelite
Track Member

Drives: 370 Z Nismo
zmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
As a former STI owner, I can appreciate the turbo hot hatch with AWD aspect. If this car brings the performance expected, I totally think it's worth $37K.

It would never replace my Z, unless I decided to cut back to 1 vehicle, but that's a whole different story.

I'm a huge fan of the Z (I've owned a half-dozen over the years) but not every car can be a 2-door 2-seat sports coupe. No need to **** on everything because it's "not as cool as a Z".

Seriously with a few notable exceptions, this forum seems more like fanboys than car guys lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
It's not "lately". It's always been that way. It has gotten a lot worse now that these cars have gotten really cheap. Forums go to hell on the third owners of a car. Once you can pick up a car for <$15k, it really brings the idiots out of the woodwork.
im with you guys
Love my Z but as a DD i prefer a 4dr fun car , im actually in the process of getting a EVO, STI or Golf R
I can use it as a track car and DD , i cant use the Z as i put way too much money into it and is now a trailer queen