View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 02:18 AM   #46 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhite_turbo View Post
AK370Z

Do you still go to NNJR at Metlife? I have seen a few Z there, but never got a chance to speak to any of them.
Yes I do. I was there two weeks ago and won class on wornout re-71rs! It was a course I loved driving... Though I run Philly and SJR more frequently, I do try to go NNJR. It IS 2 hours away from me. I know a few Z owners from forum run there. One in BS and one is SM?SSP? can't recall. But both are SUPER NICE. Both came over and shook my hands. Great members.

I should mention that i'm NOT on the setup that I have asked question in the first post. I'm on koni yellows, eibach front full stiff, 275-35/19" RE-71Rs all around. With 96,000 miles and 160+runs already this year, Z is def. feeling the age. Still on oem clutch and everything from day 1. I must say, car held up very well. I'm coming up to almost 400-500 autox runs.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote