View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 10:10 AM   #9243 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

So apparently, color-matched splash guards are a standard option in Australia (but not in the US ). So I found a dealer than has imported some and still has a few sets of two colors in stock; thankfully, one of the colors happens to be Orchid White. They will not be restocking because the 2016s have changed body style enough to use a different splash guard.

Should I pay $252 for them? Kind of hard to justify that price since I'm tempted to buy the black plastic ones from the dealer here and some OEM spray paint from automotivetouchup.com and try to paint them myself (probably cost $80 for the spats + $20 for the paint). But my painting job is almost guaranteed to look like garbage compared to the factory painted ones.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |