View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syl13 View Post
Rob,

Hula,
Thanks for the advice, I hadn't even heard of Xpel before. I'll have to look into it. Do you DD yours in the winter? The logic in my head, which isn't right, is that if I DD'd my evo with summer tires in the winter that the 370 with winter tires should be fine, but I'm a little concerned about the open diff on mine (base model). Last winter sucked or us.
I only picked my car up on Memorial Day of this year. It's my DD. Shopping for tires now. I work with my husband so on the worst days I just won't move the car. I will ride in to work with him or work out of my home office.
Folks here will encourage you to have 2 sets of tires, winter and summer. I'm going for AS tires since I have a flexible work situation.
Regarding the Xpel, I had my front bumper covered yesterday and I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner.
Here's the Xpel authorized dealers but unfortunately there's no one in WV. A quick phone asking if there is anyone now and maybe the list has not been updated is where I would start. http://locator.xpel.com/search/clear.../United_States

Last edited by HulaGirl; 09-04-2015 at 09:38 AM.
HulaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote