View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 06:50 AM   #32 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate the response!

I did do the reset after it happened yesterday. I was just out in the garage, opening and closing my door like an obsessive-complusive maniac about 25 or 30 times and could not make it happen. Hopefully the neighbors didn't see it... "WTF is wrong with Davey, he's finally lost it."

Then I really tried to make it happen, by opening it slowly, only opening it part way and "bouncing" it off the little jamb switch/spring etc. and I CANNOT make it happen.

I also thoroughly checked the roof (with my glasses off and an LED flashlight, that's serious stuff!) and I see zero damage. But I *know* I did not see or hear the window go up, it sounded... Ugly... and when I opened the door again, the window went down, to the normal amount it goes down.

Maddening when intermittent stuff like this happens.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote