View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 12:39 AM   #113 (permalink)
RobV
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z TS Nav/M6
RobV is on a distinguished road

I will claim I have a little brand loyalty as I have owned 4 Nissan trucks so far. I also ran a used car lot for 8 years. Hyundai is a decent car and has made huge strides since they 1st came onto the market but I still can't get over the issues that have been associated to Hyundai starting back then. I have a couple friends that have Hyundai's. They seem to be nice cars now but I haven't had any problems at all with Nissan either. Well I will also say my brother works at a Nissan dealership as a parts manager & Mom also has owned a few so they also are kind of brand loyal. I have always felt the 2nd gen 300z thru 370z's are IMO 1 of the sexiest looking cars on the market at any price. I cannot say that about any Hyundai. I also feel more comfortable with the reliability of Nissan over Hyundai even though they are pretty good now. Sure they don't have a 10 year warranty on a Nissan but I haven't had to use my warranty since buying new Nissan's from 2012 on for anything. My new one does have all the toys except the Nismo package & I paid more than you would for Genesis but I wanted a Z for a long time & now I have one with the Sport package and the Touring package
RobV is offline   Reply With Quote