View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 03:33 PM   #36 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, it would really suck to spend all that $$ then something happens and your insurance don't cover it. It would really suck. My though was yes, State Farm cost me a little more but KNOWING my stuff is covered is a great weight off my mind and shoulders. Then in addition to the equipment itself, a shop will be fixing and reinstalling it if it happens. I won't have to be on my back for hours. Installing it was fun, educational, and aggravating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
If I could go back and not spend the money on things that I ultimately changed/switched out I'm in the $15k spent too. That includes kit, clutch, gauges, EBC, exhaust and suspension.
I hear you. I'm around 18k and I did a lot of work myself with some help (thanks Jwick). It's a lot of $$ but friggin lots of fun too. The spool and boost is soo cool!

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote