View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 09:01 AM   #1966 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Who would have thought?! You responded to my thread only to meet hours later at a Fantasy Football Draft! HA! Looking forward to getting the Z back and going places man!
Yep! How crazy. Can't wait to see the Z when you get it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappinfool View Post
Just wanted to say hello as I am a new Z owner here in AZ!
Welcome!

Looks like it's starting to finally begin the cooldown... not too much longer and I may head begin heading out to the Pavs once or twice a month.

Also guys, Cars & Coffee is this Saturday at Double Tree Ranch & Scottsdale Rd. 6AM to about 10ish. So if you want to see some exotics and potentially some hyper-cars (we've had the holy trinity out there before), come on out.

I'm going to try to make it. I bailed on the last two, not going to do it again. I may even hose off my car (so dirty).
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote