View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #549 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

ped, I agree with you. Nissan needs to increase the performance of the Z to keep it relevant and increase sales, not make it a Toyobaru competitor or mini crossover.

While the average car owner may not know or recognize the physical difference between a 350 or 370Z. The average car owner recognizes the "Z" name. Every single time someone asks me, what kind of car do you drive? I respond, "a 370Z". They always reply with "wow".

Other than the Altima, the Z probably still has the 2nd most recognizable name in the whole line up of Nissan cars. IMO, It would be a terrible shame for Nissan to change this Icon into basically an entry level compact.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote