View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 07:25 PM   #547 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroydsouza View Post
The gtr is a 4 seater sports car.
Even though i hate a 4 seater , its easily the more preferred practical sports car i believe.
The z on the other hand is not a practical car for most.
gTR is targetting the right market segment. The gtr sells more than the z. Or so i believe. The gtr is a legend, so is the z. They both need to stay in its own place.

I wish for the z to have more power but if z gets into gtr territory , it would affect nissan. The z should only stay in the same competition as the camaros and mustangs. Anything more would affect the gtr.
I prefer the z over a gtr, but i would buy a gtr just for what its capable of stock. Nissan might not be doing everything right with the z, but they are spot on with the gtr.
Just my opinion
Just to keep the information correct, the Z over the last couple of years is selling about 7,000 cars a year in the US, it's on track to do the same in 2015. The GTR on the other hand has just recently sold it's 10,000th car in the USA since it's introduction. The Z sells way more units than the GTR.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote