View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
For those who weren't at the Gordon Biersch dinner, it appears our very own eastwest2300 is moving out of the DMV area early next month. We decided that we should have a lunch at his favorite restaurant to celebrate and to wish him farewell.

I think the BWW at the Columbia meet location probably works best since it's a familiar location to most. With football season starting this month I thought it might be a good idea to do this on a Sunday so we can hang out and watch football while we're at BWW. I was leaning towards doing this on September 13th because the Dolphins (Dee's favorite team) play the Redskins at 1 PM.
Wasn't sure if many people would be available then given the short notice, so I decided to throw up a poll instead. Select all dates that you are available and we'll go with whichever one gets the most votes.

Darn I can't get off that day. Bummer, I really would of liked to attend.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote